SADALAS HAND EMBROIDERY

SADALAS HAND EMBROIDERY
Lakshmi Sadala

Thursday 7 November 2013

Readers Embroidery works

It is always a great feeling to see readers embroidery that to when they say they learned from my tutorials.
 It motivates me to give more tutorials too..:)..if I don't know how many are following my tutorials it is like waste of time and effort...
My cousin sister Geethanjali did many beautiful embroidery works which I have seen them in person. Really great works. So thought to share them.. she mailed me some of the pictures which I am posting here.
 We shared many designs and ideas..:) I copied those designs and later worked on the same..

shaded buttonhole stitch

shaded buttonhole stitch

net work

net work
Chitra from US shared kamal work..lovely is it not!?


8 comments:

  1. see the stitching talent runs in the family, your sister`s stitching is beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret..my sisters also stitches..Geethanjali is my hubby's cousin sister..

      Delete
  2. The net work is very Elegant and Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of your embroidery works. I learned many stiches from ur blog but now it is not allowing . please invite me as your friend so that i can learn shaded button hole stich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear devi I am sorry I have totally closed my old blog to everyone. please I will add all my old blog contents to this new space..

      Delete

your comments means a lot to me