SADALAS HAND EMBROIDERY

SADALAS HAND EMBROIDERY
Lakshmi Sadala

Monday 3 March 2014

Pachis Work: Kurthi

I did one more pachis work project on a kurthi material. You can see my earlier project here and here...
 pachis work on this design was cakewalk for me in my previous project but in my new project the same pachis work drived me nuts..this is all because of small design..a big relief after it  finished..
you can find the tutorial for this stitch here in my blog.

which design you liked most!?.. in this post or in this post..





















6 comments:

  1. once again lots shared here today, very nice, please forgive me for not commenting on the individual posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are frequent visitor to my blog and all your appreciations are lot to me Annet..you need not to mention on every post..:)

      Delete
  2. Lakshmi, Beautiful work. But i like the design in the previous kurthi. Recently i have purchased the design books of Mahila Art center and i am eager to do embroidery with those designs. I came to know about those books only thru your old blog.Thanks for introducing the books to me and the happiest thing is it is now available in the local fancy store in my place itself. So no need of ordering it thru online. thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know the books are available to u now..3 days back i bought 3 more books on saree blouse designs...they listed all the books available from them..they are so many..sample works on those designs are mind blowing..what all books u bought?..

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, Lakshmi, your stitching is so fine, delicate and most becoming.

    ReplyDelete

your comments means a lot to me