SADALAS HAND EMBROIDERY

SADALAS HAND EMBROIDERY
Lakshmi Sadala

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Crocheted and thread Wrapped Bangles: Recycle craft


I was very much fascinated by new found recycle craft with bangles..one day suddenly it occurred to me that why not to use my threads to give bangles a new look..so I put this idea in to action and I just love this craft..lot of new ideas came while doing them..since I had lot of bangles and fancy threads I created many of them to match with my daughter's dresses..

















3 comments:

  1. dear lakshmi,
    can u please tell what thread u used for the orange yellow bangle .loved the shading.beautiful bangles and an awesome idea.thanks.
    sandhya

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear lakshmi,
    please can u tell what thread u used for the orange yellow bangle.loved the shading of that bangle.awesome idea for recycling old bangles.thank and .

    ReplyDelete
  3. sandhya it is cone thread usually used to do kamal work..

    ReplyDelete

your comments means a lot to me